Making your mind your playground

sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2007

Equilibrium

For those who search to be more produtive, one of the keys is equilibrium, the first step to harmony. So we cannot forget about the spirit. I've always loved the following poem. Hope you like it too:

For those who have hurt me, knowingly or unknowingly
in thought, word, or deed, I freely forgive.
And for those whom I have hurt,
knowingly or unknowingly in thought, word, or deed,
I ask forgiveness.
May I be happy, may I be peaceful, may I be free.
May my friends be happy, may my friends be peaceful, may my friends be free.
May my enemies be happy, may my enemies be peaceful, may my enemies be free.
May all beings be happy, may all beings be peaceful, may all beings be free.
(Buddhist prayer)

Your servant,

Fier.

Nenhum comentário:

Colaboradores