In about one year of using the Seinfeld chain I learned that:
1. I need to have some flexibility: It is OK to finish a task the following day.
2. Daily reviews are a must.
3. I have less time than I think I have.
4. Minor timeboxes are better that larger ones.
5. It is better to keep commitments to a minimum (wait list).
6. It is better to set some time aside for other activities.
7. Have one or two days to spare in each activity is a good thing
8. I have to plan some chain-vacations in advance
9. Getting things done does not guarantee the quality of the things done nor that the right things are being done
Making your mind your playground
Arquivo do blog
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (18)
- ▼ 2010 (6)
- ► 2009 (23)
- ► 2008 (12)