Making your mind your playground

sábado, 15 de março de 2008

100 lists - a technique tested, approved and enhanced


I'm always looking for new techniques to adopt. My last attempt was with the technique described in article Tackle Any Issue With a List of 100.
I used to approach the creative process with mindmaps but this 100 lists seems to have some appeal to me. So I decided to give it a try. I provide metrics and printing support and decided to use the 100 list as a tool to generate ideas for improving these activities. This are the results:
a. I spent about 3 hours to generate 2 lists of 100 items;
b. I spent another half an hour to select 2 lists of about 30 ideas worth trying out;
c. I discussed the ideas with my peers and they discarded 2 or 3 ideas from each list;
d. A great enhancement of the generation process was achieved with the help of Big Dig Idea Sandbox.

Of course you still have to spend extra effort to have time to Get Things Done - but this is for another post - right?

Nenhum comentário:

Colaboradores